The Dudedoir Session
"The Dude" is a 1&1/2 hour session the includes *3 outfit changes * 5 retouched SMQ images *Perfect for different looks, formal and casual.
No extra surprise charges, this session and the edited files that come with each package are yours. Let us know if you prefer single prints or artwork as I have some special add-ons, just for the dudes. Additional files are available to purchase after the session, in case you have to show off more!
(Prices include shoot on my location, other locations $50 extra. Mileage may apply for locations outside of city limits)
Shave as close as your appointment as possible if you have a close beard.
If spray tanning make sure you do it at least 4 days in advance (stains the whites).
Try to wear clothes that are not too tight as they leave marks on the skin.
Exfoliate your lips with your toothbrush in the morning, use chapstick, cracked lips are not photogenic.
Please do a bit of "manscaping" excess body hair.
If you have some chest hair, and you want to try that look and no one will miss it, just shave it.
- Come with nice clean skin.
I will apply primer and some foundation if needed to even out a bit your skin tone.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Dudes
1. What should I bring to the session? A full suit or dress shirt and pants, don't forget the tie and dress shoes (they might not end on the picture but you never know). Jeans white t-shirt, black t-shirt (V neck's preferred). Underwear: boxer shorts or briefs are a bit more flattering, but if you want to rock a thong, feel free. Also, anything uniform related, and of course any props you'd like to make our shoot even more fun.
2. How long does the shoot last? About one and a half hours, from powdering your nose to your image viewing and ordering.
3. Do you have an assistant? The shoot part it's just me, but there is always somebody at hand, either my MUA or assistant are on site.
4. Can I bring a friend? Yes, just we will ask them to wait outside the room when we start shooting. Unfortunatly, it can get a bit crazy, and I have been known to trip over my own feet at times. ;-)
5. Do you do nudes? Yes, I can shoot you partially nude where there is a hint of the penis. I find it more tasteful and in general, women do as well.
6. What if my "semi" grows into a "fully"? I can either give you a minute to calm down or, if you'd like to incorporate it into the shoot, just slip your jeans back on because sometimes the idea of arousal under clothing is way sexier than being explicit. I am shooting from a feminine perspective and very few girls like "dick pic's".
7. I am not exactly the model fit, can I still do nudes? Yes, we highlight the best parts and work around the others. My favourite set is the ones lying on the sheets and these can be strategically places to showcase a nice butt, but hide the (fl)abs.
8. Do you describe/chastise during the shoot ? No. I direct the session as I would do a boudoir for women. I am looking out for your best angles. I do not follow scripts.
9. Do you help with posing? Why yes I do. I show you all you need to do. I look very butch doing it. The best thing you can do is practice your facial expression in front of a mirror. It feels silly, but you will feel silly here anyways.
10. How long do you keep my files? FIles are kept on my computer for six months. So you can make an appointment to add to your order at anytime within this window.
11. How long till I get my order? Low season - meaning not too close to Christmas or Valentine's Day - you should recieve your order within 4-6 weeks after full payment is recieved. It may be up to 2 weeks later at peak times. But I will give you estimate at time of order.
12. What is the extent of the retouching? Retouching includes: background (any cable, carpet piece, door knob), skin smoothing (stretch marks, lumps, bumps, bruises, blemishes), face (under eye area,skin and teeth brightening), body (smoothing extra skin, aka the "roll")
I tend to have a light touch. It is still you but a bit enhanced. You can request more retouching after you see them (an extra charge may apply).
13. I am nervous, can I bring some alcohol? Unfortunately, due to the new liquor laws, I cannot allow alcohol or any other substance into a studio shoot.
14. Where is your studio located? My studio is nestled on eastside Saskatoon, just a quick walk from the river and Forestry Farm. It is located in my residence, so if you have any pet allergies, please bring that to my attention. My studio is pet free, but the adjoining areas are not. :-)